MSM Joint Boost provides a cost-effective, superior joint supplement in the form of pure MSM powder. For less than $10 a month you can improve your dog’s comfort and mobility while supporting their overall joint health. MSM Joint Boost can be used as a stand-alone joint product or as a boost to your dog’s existing health regimen.
Your dogs’ joints are going to love MSM. A naturally occurring, organic sulfur-containing compound, MSM is incorporated into most modern joint supplements because of its anti-inflammatory benefits.
Pure, consistent, safe, and effective, MSM Joint Booster is ideal for:
- Large and giant breed dogs and multi-dog households looking for an affordable solution for enhancing their dogs’ joint health
- Pet parents seeking an economical, non-pharmaceutical joint health solution that is less costly than the combination dog joint supplements on the market
- Dogs with food allergies that would benefit from a dog joint supplement containing pure, raw materials with no protein additives
- Pet parents looking to supplement common joint supplements with additional MSM to increase the dosage to the recommended therapeutic levels
What is MSM Joint Boost?
Officially known as methylsulfonylmethane, MSM is an organic compound that contains the all-important element of sulfur. Sulfur is not only necessary for proper biochemical functioning, but it’s also a crucial building block for amino acids as well as joints, cartilage, and other connective tissues.
Supplementing your dog’s diet with MSM Joint Boost may contribute to a wide range of benefits, with optimum joint health at the top of the list.
MSM Joint Boost Benefits:
- The anti-inflammatory benefits of MSM may help speed up recovery from surgeries, injuries, and intense physical activity.
- By reducing swelling and stress, MSM can have a soothing effect on connective tissue. This may enhance overall joint function and range of motion while potentially helping to slow the aging process.
- MSM powder for dogs has been shown to provide long-term relief of discomfort and pain caused by chronic joint issues, muscle conditions, and arthritis.