$42.95 – $163.95
Our max-strength daily joint health supplement was made for dogs over 7 yrs of age or dogs that have had orthopedic surgery or existing compromised joint health. Veterinarian-formulated with medical-grade ingredients that target all aspects of joint health. A full 25mg of hyaluronic acid per dose plus all the essential building blocks (glucosamine & chondroitin ) and effective anti-inflammatories (MSM, Cetyl Myristoleate & Vitamin C) result in happier, healthier more comfortable joints to maintain an active lifestyle.
- Extra-Strength Hip & Joint for Enhanced Comfort
- Slows Progression Of Joint Damage Commonly Caused By Arthritis
- Veterinarian Formulated & Approved
- 100% Lifetime Money-Back Guarantee
Comfort, Support, and Mobility for Your Dog
Why GlycanAid® HA?
GlycanAid® HA Advanced Formula revitalizes your dog’s painful joints bringing them back to health quickly and effectively, even if they have recently had major orthopedic surgery or are suffering from severe arthritis.
- Formulated for Maximum Joint Support. Strengthened with Absorption Enhancers Learn More
- Veterinarian Formulated, Veterinarian Approved
- Produced Using The Highest Quality Ingredients Available
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! No Questions Asked, Hassle-Free Returns. Love It Or Your Money Back! Learn more
What is GlycanAid® HA?
GlycanAid® HA Advanced Joint Health Formula is specifically designed for dogs requiring the maximum degree of support to maintain the structural integrity of their joints and connective tissues. Whether your dog has recently undergone major orthopedic surgery or is in need of advanced joint support, GlycanAid® HA incorporates the proven ingredients for success. These tasty chewable tablets are recommended by veterinarians across the world.
GlycanAid® HA Benefits:
- Helps maintain normal healthy cartilage and joint function.
- Helps maintain strong bones
- Helps maintain joint mobility
- No adverse side effects
- Tasty treat-like tablet
How Glycanaid® HA Works
GlycanAid® HA Advanced Formula is unlike any other joint supplement on the market. The proof supporting why it works so well is based on a two-part philosophy.
First is the philosophy behind the formula. GlycanAid® HA Advanced Formula was designed to be the premier natural joint health supplement by incorporating everything a dog needs for the maximum level of support, specifically during times of increased stress, such as after orthopedic surgery.
Second, we have taken extraordinary measures to source only the best ingredients that money can buy.
In addition to utilizing only the highest quality ingredients, Glycanaid® HA Advanced Joint Health is manufactured with integrity and scientific backing so that you can be confident you are providing the best for your dog.
Our most popular joint health supplement for dogs. This five-star rated joint supplement was created specifically for pet owners who want only the best for their dogs. Not only is it Made in the USA but it is only Made with the best USA ingredients. This carefully selected group of ingredients works synergistically to promote optimal joint health and therefore optimal comfort for your dog. Best of all these treat-like tablets taste great and are back by TopDog’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee; if at any point you don’t believe this is the absolute best joint health supplement for your dog simply return it for a full refund. Each chewable tablet contains Glucosamine HCL (Greengrown®) 700mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (OptiMSM®) 500mg, Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine Source) 350mg, Cetyl Myristoleate Complex (Bovine Source) 50mg, Vitamin C (Ester-C®) 50mg, Hyaluronic Acid (Hyal-Flex™) 25mg and Great Salt Lake Minerals (OmniMin™) 15mg.
Each tablet is only 10 calories.
- Glucosamine HCL (Greengrown®): This 99% pure superior form of glucosamine stimulates chondrocytes to manufacture collagen and proteoglycans, which are essential for maintaining healthy cartilage and joint function. Glucosamine HCL has been known to normalize the synovial fluid which lubricates joints and also serves as a mild anti-inflammatory.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (OptiMSM®): The only patented, 99.9% pure, premium distilled MSM on the market. This naturally occurring bioavailable sulfur is an essential building block for all cell membranes. It allows for more efficient uptake of nutrients and the elimination of metabolic waste at the cellular level. It is also a proven potent natural anti-inflammatory.
- Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine Source): Chondroitin is a cartilage component that promotes water retention and elasticity, and inhibits many of the degradative enzymes that bred down the cartilage matrix and synovial fluid. Chondropure® is a low molecular weight molecule (12,000 Daltons) for superior uptake.
- Cetyl Myristoleate Complex (Bovine Source): This exclusive blend of pure cetyl myristoleate and other long-chain esterified fatty acids is a safe and proven natural anti-inflammatory that helps to maintain joint mobility.
- Vitamin C (Ester-C®): This patented, innovative form of vitamin C is four times stronger than ordinary vitamin C. In addition, this non-acidic form does not cause acidity problems normally associated with ascorbic acid and therefore does not upset the stomach.
- Hyaluronic Acid (Hyal-Flex™): This glycosaminoglycan functions as the backbone of proteoglycan aggregates and has been proven to serve as a lubricant and shock absorber in the synovial fluid.
- Great Salt Lake Salts (OmniMin®): This all-natural, low-sodium full-spectrum, ionic sea-mineral concentrate from Utah’s Great Salt Lake is important for the absorption of vitamins and nutrients.
- Inactive Ingredients: Dried Whey, Natural Porcine & Poultry Flavoring, Powdered Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid
Whether your dog has or has not previously been on a joint supplement, TopDog recommends a proper loading dose phase for GlycanAid® HA. Therefore, in the first 4 weeks, the maintenance dosage is doubled.
Providing your dog with Comfort, Support, and Mobility
Improving comfort by easing everyday joint stiffness. – Our dog joint supplements are specifically formulated to support the long-term health of connective tissue. This makes them ideal for easing joint stiffness in dogs who are experiencing age-related joint issues or who have arthritis.
Supporting joint and connective tissue health
Supporting joint and connective tissue health with 7 active ingredients and powerful uptake enhancers that are proven to support the development of healthy cartilage, rejuvenate cells, and protect against free radicals that accelerate the aging process leading to a healthier more active lifestyle.
Enhancing mobility by promoting flexibility and strength
Chondroitin promotes the hydration and elasticity needed for healthy, mobile joints and helps prevent enzymes from breaking down the cartilage.
How We, Help You, Help Your Dog
Promotes Active & Healthy Lifestyle
Restores Mobility & Flexibility
Reduces Pain & Inflammation
Is joint discomfort slowing your dog down?
Do these Signs Look Familiar?
Whether it’s a result of aging, arthritis, or degenerative issues, joint pain can seriously affect mobility and prevent your dog from engaging in activities. Using 7 targeted ingredients at the proper dosage our veterinarian formulated joint supplement helps reduce pain and inflammation, increase mobility, and build healthier, stronger joints.
Product can help or it’s free!
See results in 3 weeks or less.
Glucosamine - 700mg
Rebuilds cartilage and lubricates joints.
MSM - 500mg
Relieves pain, reduces inflammation, rejuvenates cells. Potent antioxidant and joint healer.
Chondroitin - 350mg
Promotes elasticity and mobility. Protects against degeneration of cartilage and joint fluid.
Cetyl Myristoleate - 50mg
Anti-inflammatory, pain reliever, and immune system modulator. Helps joint mobility and range of motion.
Vitamin C - 50mg
Protects against free radicals that accelerate the aging process and aid in the absorption of the other ingredients.
Hyaluronic Acid - 25mg
A shock absorber, and helps to lubricate joint fluid.
Great Salt Lake Minerals - 15mg
Helps with the effective absorption of vitamins and nutrients.
Still need help choosing the right joint supplements for your dog?
We’re here to help.
Take our 3-minute quiz to receive your dog’s curated joint supplement recommendations.
Improving Your Dog's Success With Our Joint Supplements
Consult your veterinarian when adding a new joint supplement to your dog’s health regimen and follow dosing instructions.
Give your dog GlycanAid® HA consistently every day. It’s important you continue to give your dog their GlycanAid® HA product daily to see optimal results. Like with any supplement, by stopping daily use, you can risk your dog’s discomfort returning.
Learn more about our SmartShip program here to ensure your dog never misses a dose .
Store these supplements in a cool, dark, dry place and seal the lid tightly to retain freshness
GlycanAid® HA can be given with food all at once or split up between morning and evening
Will your dog be a topdog?
The information contained within this site is not intended as a substitute for professional medical or veterinary advice. If your pet has, or you suspect your pet has any medical condition you are urged to consult your veterinarian. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Medical conditions can only be diagnosed by a licensed veterinarian. *Results May Vary. Not intended for human consumption. Please consult your veterinarian regarding any change in treatment or supplementation.