Dogs Don’t Cry is a simple how-to guide to identify if your dog has joint pain early on before they ever have to suffer. Dr. James St.Clair takes you through an easy-to-follow step-by-step process on how to identify the early signs of pain, even before your dog’s veterinarian recognizes there is a problem. He shares with you a sad case of misdiagnosis and how you can ensure your dog is not the victim of misinformation. Dr. St.Clair then goes on the educate you on the 12 most common early signs of joint pain in dogs and then delivers a rational approach on how you can immediately start helping your dog live a comfortable life.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- The reason 90% of pet owners totally miss not only the early signs of pain but even worse, the later signs of pain in their dogs.
- The 12 most common silent signs of joint pain that dogs display often signs that even trained professionals miss.
- Why it is often impossible for your dog’s doctor to pick up on these signs of pain.
- Why you, the pet owner, are the key to early detection and minimizing silent suffering for your dog.
YOU WILL ALSO LEARN:
- The difference between Management vs. Prevention and exactly where your dog fits in.
- Why the concept of a “Pain Trial” can be a life-saving tool. What it means to “Tweak” your dog along as things change over time.
- The many tools you need to have in your toolbox in order to provide your dog with an optimal life.