$34.95 – $71.95
Our daily joint health supplement for young to middle age dogs ( < 7 yrs of age) in need of consistent joint nutrition. Veterinarian-formulated and balanced with only medical-grade essential building blocks (glucosamine & chondroitin) and effective anti-inflammatories (MSM, Cetyl Myristoleate & Vitamin C) typically not found in their daily diet. Improved joint nutrition results in a visibily happier, more comfortable, energetic dog for years and years to come.
- Naturally Improves Hip & Joint Comfort and Mobility
- Supports A Healthy Active Lifestyle
- Veterinarian Formulated & Approved
- 100% Lifetime Money-Back Guarantee
Comfort, Support, and Mobility for Your Dog
Why GlycanAid® Maintenance?
GlycanAid® Maintenance Formula provides all of the necessary ingredients to promote a lifetime of healthy joints for your dog, even if they have been suffering from mild to moderate arthritis.
- The Most “Raved” About Maintenance Joint Supplement for Dogs
- Properly Balanced Formulation
- Natural Pure Ingredients
- A Veterinary Exclusive Formula
- TopDog’s No-Risk All-Rewards 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Policy. * We stand behind our products. Learn more about our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
What is GlycanAid® Maintenance?
Looking for a supplement that will properly support your dog’s joints? You have come to the right place. GlycanAid® is a daily natural joint health supplement specifically designed to provide all the essential ingredients your dog needs for a lifetime of healthy joints. Whether your dog has existing joint health issues or you are looking to maintain their already healthy joints, GlycanAid® is the answer. These tasty chewable tablets are recommended by veterinarians all around the world.
GlycanAid® Maintenance Benefits:
- Helps maintain normal healthy cartilage and joint function
- Helps maintain strong bones
- Helps maintain joint mobility
How Glycanaid® Maintenance Works
GlycanAid® Everyday Joint Health is the proper way to support dogʼs joints on a daily basis. The proof supporting why it works so well is based on a two-part philosophy.
First, is the philosophy behind the formula. GlycanAid® was designed to be the most balanced natural joint health supplement for dogs. It provides all of the essential ingredients your dog needs to maintain a lifetime of healthy joints.
Second, we have taken extraordinary measures to source only the best ingredients that money can buy, and at the end of the day, the quality of the ingredients is everything.
In addition to utilizing only the highest quality ingredients, Glycanaid® is manufactured with integrity and scientific backing. You can be confident you are providing the best for your dog.
This daily maintenance joint health supplement is for dogs who have mild to moderate joint health concerns. This five-star rated maintenance joint supplement contains the same essential ingredients found in our most popular joint supplement, GlycanAid® HA Advanced, minus the 25mg of hyaluronic acid. It is both made in the USA and also made with only the best USA ingredients. Best of all these treat-like tablets taste great and are back by TopDog’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If at any point you don’t believe this is the absolute best joint health supplement for your dog simply return it for a full refund. Each chewable tablet contains Glucosamine HCL (Greengrown®) 700mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (OptiMSM®) 500mg, Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine Source) 350mg, Cetyl Myristoleate Complex (Bovine Source) 50mg, Vitamin C (Ester-C®) 50mg and Great Salt Lake Minerals (OmniMin™) 15mg.
Each tablet is only 10 calories.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (OptiMSM®): The only patented, 99.9% pure, premium distilled MSM on the market. This naturally occurring bioavailable sulfur is an essential building block for all cell membranes. It allows for more efficient uptake of nutrients and the elimination of metabolic waste at the cellular level. It is also a proven potent natural anti-inflammatory.
- Glucosamine HCL (Greengrown®): This 99% pure superior form of glucosamine stimulates chondrocytes to manufacture collagen and proteoglycans, which are essential for maintaining healthy cartilage and joint function. Glucosamine HCL has been known to normalize the synovial fluid which lubricates joints and also serves as a mild anti-inflammatory.
- Cetyl Myristoleate Complex: This exclusive blend of pure cetyl myristoleate and other long-chain esterified fatty acids is a safe and proven natural anti-inflammatory that helps to maintain joint mobility.
- Vitamin C (Ester-C®): This patented, innovative form of vitamin C is four times stronger than ordinary vitamin C. In addition, this non-acidic form does not cause acidity problems normally associated with ascorbic acid and therefore does not upset the stomach.
- Chondroitin Sulfate (Chondropure®): Chondroitin is a cartilage component that promotes water retention and elasticity, and inhibits many of the degradative enzymes that break down the cartilage matrix and synovial fluid. Chondropure® is a low molecular weight molecule (12,000 Daltons) for superior uptake.
- Great Salt Lake Salts (OmniMinC®): This all-natural, low-sodium full-spectrum, ionic sea-mineral concentrate from Utah’s Great Salt Lake is important for the absorption of vitamins and nutrients.
- Inactive Ingredients: Dried Whey, Natural Porcine & Poultry Flavoring, Powdered Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid
Whether your dog has or has not previously been on a joint supplement, TopDog recommends a proper loading dose phase for GlycanAid®. Therefore, in the first 4 weeks, the maintenance dosage is doubled.
Providing your dog with Comfort, Support, and Mobility
Improving comfort by easing everyday joint stiffness. Our dog joint supplements are specifically formulated to support the long-term health of connective tissue. This makes them ideal for easing joint stiffness in dogs who are experiencing age-related joint issues or who have arthritis.
Supporting joint and connective tissue health
Supporting joint and connective tissue health with 6 active ingredients and powerful uptake enhancers that are proven to support the development of healthy cartilage, rejuvenate cells, and protect against free radicals that accelerate the aging process leading to a healthier more active lifestyle.
Enhancing mobility by promoting flexibility and strength
Chondroitin promotes the hydration and elasticity needed for healthy, mobile joints and helps prevent enzymes from breaking down the cartilage.
How We, Help You, Help Your Dog
Promotes Active & Healthy Lifestyle
Restores Mobility & Flexibility
Reduces Pain & Inflammation
Is joint discomfort slowing your dog down?
Do these Signs Look Familiar?
Whether it’s a result of aging, arthritis, or degenerative issues, joint pain can seriously affect mobility and prevent your dog from engaging in activities. Using 6 targeted ingredients at the proper dosage our veterinarian formulated supplement helps reduce pain and inflammation, increase mobility, and build healthier, stronger joints
GlycanAid® Maintenance can help or it’s free!
See results in 3 weeks or less.
Glucosamine - 700mg
Rebuilds cartilage and lubricates joints.
MSM - 500mg
Relieves pain, reduces inflammation, rejuvenates cells. Potent antioxidant and joint healer.
Chondroitin - 350mg
Promotes elasticity and mobility. Protects against degeneration of cartilage and joint fluid.
Cetyl Myristoleate - 50mg
Anti-inflammatory, pain reliever, and immune system modulator. Helps joint mobility and range of motion.
Vitamin C - 50mg
Protects against free radicals that accelerate the aging process and aid in the absorption of the other ingredients.
Great Salt Lake Minerals - 15mg
Helps with the effective absorption of vitamins and nutrients.
Still need help choosing the right joint supplements for your dog?
We’re here to help.
Take our 3-minute quiz to receive your dog’s curated joint supplement recommendations.
Improving Your Dog's Success With Our Joint Supplements
Consult your veterinarian when adding a new joint supplement to your dog’s health regimen and follow dosing instructions.
Give your dog GlycanAid® consistently every day. It’s important you continue to give your dog their GlycanAid® product daily to see optimal results. Like with any supplement, by stopping daily use, you can risk your dog’s discomfort returning.
Learn more about our SmartShip program here to ensure your dog never misses a dose .
Store these supplements in a cool, dark, dry place and seal the lid tightly to retain freshness
GlycanAid® Maintenance can be given with food all at once or split up between morning and evening
Will your dog be a topdog?
The information contained within this site is not intended as a substitute for professional medical or veterinary advice. If your pet has, or you suspect your pet has any medical condition you are urged to consult your veterinarian. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Medical conditions can only be diagnosed by a licensed veterinarian. *Results May Vary. Not intended for human consumption. Please consult your veterinarian regarding any change in treatment or supplementation.