- The Most “Raved” About Maintenance Joint Supplement for Dogs
- Properly Balanced Formulation
- Natural Pure Ingredients
- A Veterinary Exclusive Formula
- 100% No Risk Guarantee
What is GlycanAid?
Looking for a supplement that will properly support your dogs joints? Lucky for you, you have come to the right place. GlycanAid is a daily natural joint health supplement specifically designed to provide all the essential ingredients your dog needs for a lifetime of health joints. Whether your dog has existing joint health issues or you are looking to maintain their already healthy joints, GlycanAid is the answer. These tasty chewable tablets are recommended by veterinarians all around the world.
- Helps maintain normal healthy cartilage and joint function.
- Helps maintain strong bones
- Helps maintain joint mobility
How it Works
How Glycanaid Works
GlycanAid Everyday Joint Health is the proper way to support dogʼs joints on a daily basis. The proof supporting why it works so good is based on a two part philosophy.
First, is the philosophy behind the formula. GlycanAid was designed to be the most balanced natural joint health supplement for dogs. It provides all of the essential ingredients your dog needs to maintain a lifetime of healthy joints.
Second, we have taken extraordinary measures to source only the best ingredients that money can buy, and at the end of the day, the quality of the ingredients is everything.
In addition to utilizing only the highest quality ingredients, Glycanaid is manufactured with integrity and scientific backing, so that you can be confident you are providing the best for your dog.
- Glucosamine HCL (Regenasure®): This 99% pure superior form of glucosamine stimulates chondrocytes to manufacture collagen and proteoglycans, which are essential for maintaining healthy cartilage and joint function.
- Chondroitin Sulfate (Chondropure™): Chondroitin is a cartilage component that promotes water retention and elasticity, and inhibits many of the degradative enzymes that bread down the cartilage matrix and synovial fluid. Chondropure™ is a low molecular weight molecule (12,000 Daltons) for superior uptake.
- Hyaluronic Acid: This glycosaminoglycan functions as the backbone of proteoglycan aggregates and has been proven to serve as a lubricant and shock absorber in the synovial fluid.
- Methylsulfonymethane (OptiMSM®): The only patented, 99.9% pure, premium distilled MSM on the market. This naturally occuring bio-available sulfur is an essential building block for all cell membranes.
- Cetyl Myristoleate Complex: This is an exclusive blend of pure cetyl myristoleate and other long chain esterfied fatty acids which help to maintain joint mobility.
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C from Ester-C®): This patented, innovative form of vitamin C is four times stronger than ordinary vitamin C. In addition, this non-acidic form does not cause acidity problems normally associated with ascorbic acid and therefore does not upset the stomach.
How to Use
How to Use?
Whether you dog has or has not previously been on a joint supplement, TopDog recommends a proper loading dose phase for GlycanAid. Therefore, in the first 4 weeks the maintenance dosage is doubled.
Want to see how GlycanAid stacks up against the competition?
Take a look at our competitive comparison chart. At TopDog Joint Health & Rehabilitation, our core philosophy in developing joint health supplements is to utilize only the best, most trusted ingredients that money can buy and combine that with our unique formula that has been proven to work, time and time again.
It is this philosophy that has made the GlycanAid family of joint health supplements wildly successful.
The World’s Best Ingredients and the Most Comprehensive Formula Together in GlycanAid:
Dosage based on 50 lb dog
|Active Igredients (perTablet)||GlycanAid||GlycanAid HA Factor||Glyco- Flex I||Glyco- Flex II||Glyco- Flex III||Cose- quin||Cose- quin DS||Dasu- quin||Dasu- quin w/ MSM||Synovi G3|
|Methylsulfo- nylmethane (MSM)||500mg
|Ascorbid Acid (Vitamin C)||150mg
|Green Lipped Mussel||X||X||600mg||600mg||600mg||X||X||X||X||150mg|
|Avacado/ Soybean Unsaponifiables (ASU)||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||90mg||45mg||X|
Other Active Ingredients:
|*||Glyco-Flex I: N,N-Dimethylglycine HCL (DMG) 100mg|
|**||Glycoflex II: DMG 100mg, Manganese 10mg;|
|***||Glyco-Flex III: DMG 100mg, Manganese 10mg, Vitamin E 50IU, Grape Seed Extract 5mg, L-Glutathione 2mg, Selenium 0.002mg;|
|****||Synovi G3: Creatine Monohydrate 250mg, Proprietary Blend of Citrus Bioflavonoids, Calcium Phosphate, Manganese Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Grape Seed Extract 132mg, Eicosapentainoic Acid 9mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid 6mg, Selenium 10mcg, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate 25mg.|
Here at TopDog Health, we pride ourselves on using nothing but the best ingredients that are available to us throughout the world. Each ingredient that goes into our products undergoes rigorous testing for safety, quality and sustainability. We stand behind all of our products that go onto the market and we guarantee them to be safe, effective and fresh from the store all the way to your door. We strive for complete consumer satisfaction, from the health of your dog to the happiness of their owners.
If for any reason whatsoever you are unsatisfied with our products, you can return it at any time for a full, 100% refund.*
*Less shipping charges and a 5% restocking fee.